Keep Your Company Up-to Date, Get Annual Compliance of Your Company Starts @ 10,500/- Annually.
12 Months’ Service
We complete all the compliance requirements of a private limited company for a fraction of the price charged by offline company secretaries through the use of our powerful tech platform.
9.1 Customer Score
We make your interaction with government as smooth as is possible by doing all the paperwork for you. We will also give you absolute clarity on the process to set realistic expectations.
Our team of experienced business advisors are a phone call away, should you have any queries about the process. But we’ll try to ensure that your doubts are cleared before they even arise.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
We have elaborated below some of the common compliance which a private limited company has to mandatory ensure:
1. Appointment of Auditor
Auditor will be appointed for the 5 (Five) years and form ADT-1 will be filed for 5-year appointment. The first Auditor will be appointed within one month from the date of incorporation of the Company.
2. Statutory Audit of Accounts
Every Company shall prepare its Accounts and get the same audited by a Chartered Accountant at the end of the Financial Year compulsorily. The Auditor shall provide an Audit Report and the Audited Financial Statements for the purpose of filing it with the Registrar.
3. Income Tax Compliance
Calculation and Quarterly Payment of Advance Tax
Filing of Income Tax Returns (Tax will be payable at a flat rate of 30% plus Education Cess)
Tax Audit – Mandatory in case sales, turnover or gross receipts of a business exceed Rs. One Crore in the previous year relevant to the assessment year.
Filing of Tax Audit Report
4. Filing of Annual Return (Form MGT-7)
Every Private Limited Company is required to file its Annual Return within 60 days of holding of Annual General Meeting. Annual Return will be for the period 1st April to 31st March.
5. Filing of Financial Statements (Form AOC-4)
Every Private Limited Company is required to file its Balance Sheet along with statement of Profit and Loss Account and Director Report in this form within 30 days of holding of Annual General Meeting.
6. Holding Annual General Meeting
It is mandatory for every Private Limited Company Company to hold an AGM in every Calendar Year. Companies are required to hold their AGM within a period of six months, from the date of closing of the Financial Year.
7. Preparation of Directors’ Report
Directors’ Report will be prepared with a mention of all the information required under Section 134.
- If a Company fails to comply with the rules and regulations of the Companies Act, then the Company and every officer who is in default shall be punishable with fine for the period for which default continues.
- If there is delay in any filing, then additional fees is required to be paid, which keeps on increasing as the time period of non-compliance increases.
- It should be noted that some of the Annual Filing Forms can also be revised but the fees for subsequent revised filing shall be charged, assuming it as a new filing.
- We will be pleased to help you with statutory and mandatory compliance’s for your Private Limited Company.
Contact Us 09122 800 350