Get Class II Digital Signature Certificate for Income Tax, Company Filing (ROC), BELTRON etc @ 599/-
Why do I need a Digital Signature Certificate?
A Digital Signature Certificate authenticates your identity electronically. It also provides you with a high level of security for your online transactions by ensuring absolute privacy of the information exchanged using a digital certificate. You can use certificates to encrypt information such that only the intended recipient can read it. You can digitally sign information to assure the recipient that it has not been changed in transit, and also verify your identity as the sender of the message.
Documents for Digital Signature – Class 2
- Copy of Pan Card
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- One Colour Photo
- Valid Mobile Number and Email Id
Where can I use Digital Signature Certificates?
You can use Digital Signature Certificates for the following:
– For secure email and web-based transactions, or to identify other participants of web-based transactions.
– To prove ownership of a domain name and establish SSL/ TLS encrypted secured sessions between your website and the user for web based transactions.
– As a developer, for proving authorship of a code and retaining integrity of the distributed software programs.
– For signing web forms, e-tendering documents, filing income tax returns, to access membership-based websites automatically without entering a user name and password etc.