Register Your Private Limited Company ANYWHERE IN INDIA in A Week.
Private Limited Company @
Average time taken to Register a Private Limited Company : 6-7 Working Days
Just tell us a little bit about your business and you’ll have the incorporation certificate in 7 working days. It’s that simple. In addition to yours, we’ll be handling around 73 requests this month.
Our team of experienced business advisers are a phone call away, should you have any queries about the process. But we’ll try to ensure that your doubts are cleared before they even arise.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COMPANY REGISTRATION
To be submitted by Each Directors & Subscribers
- PAN Card (Passport for NRIs : affidavit from Foreign Counsulates)
- Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License
- Latest Bank Statement
- Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill/Gas Bill
- Passport-sized photograph
- Valid Mobile Number and Email Id of Each Director/Shareholders
Note : Every directors must self-attest the first three documents. In case of foreign nationals and NRIs, all the documents must be notarised (if currently in India or a non-Commonwealth country) or apostilled (if in a Commonwealth country).
To be submitted For Registered Office Address :
- Notarised Rental Agreement with Electricity Bill (If Regd. Office Address is Rental)
- Sale Deed/Property Deed with Electricity Bill (in case of owned property)
- No-objection Certificate from property owner
Note : Your registered office need not be a commercial space; it can be your residence, too.