Register Yourself Under MSME Policy @ 1,500/-.
MSME registration is required for micro, small and medium sized enterprises to avail various incentives provided under the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises , Government of India.
Udyog Aadhar Eligibility
Not all businesses can obtain Udyog Aadhar registration. Only those entity that could be classified as a micro, small or medium enterprise as per the table below based on investment in plant and machinery is eligible for Udyog Aadhar.
|Classification||Manufacturing Sector||Service Sector|
|Micro Enterprise||Upto Rs. 25 lakhs investment in plant & machinery||Upto Rs. 10 lakhs investment in equipment|
|Small Enterprise||Upto Rs.5 crore investment in plant & machinery||Upto Rs.2 crores investment in equipment|
|Medium Enterprise||Upto Rs.10 crore investment in plant & machinery||Upto Rs.5 crores investment in equipment|
Any service business having an investment in equipment of more than Rs.5 crores or a manufacturing business having an investment in plant & machinery of more than Rs.10 crores would not be eligible for obtaining Udyog Aadhar registration.
Benefits of Udyog Aadhar
Udyog Aadhar registration is provided free of cost by the Government and its simple and easy to obtain online. After obtaining Udyog Aadhar, a business can enjoy the following benefits:
- The applicant will receive financial support for participating in foreign expos to showcase their products.
- The applicant will also be eligible for government subsidies.
- Registration would facilitate hassle-free opening of current bank accounts in the name of the business.
- It would also allow businesses to apply for government micro business loans and other such related beneficial schemes.
Documents Required for Udyog Aadhar
The applicants personal Aadhar is the main requirement for obtaining Udyog Aadhar in case of a proprietorship. No further documents are required other than an email and a mobile number.
- In case of proprietorship, the applicants Aadhar must be used.
- In case of partnership, the partners Aadhar can be used.
- In case of company, the Directors Aadhar can be used.
- In case of LLP, the Designated Partners Aadhar can be used.
If an applicant or authorised signatory of a business does not have Aadhar, then he/she must first apply for Aadhar at an Aadhar enrolment centre. Once, the Aadhar is obtained, the Udyog Aadhar process can be started.